Registration, Passwords and Safety
Registration is not required to browse FilmExtras. However, certain features offered on FilmExtras may require you to register or submit certain personal information, such as your name, mailing and e-mail addresses, and billing information. When you register with FilmExtras you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have the authority to register with such a site.
When you register we may assign you a login ID and request that you choose a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login ID and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your login ID and password. In addition, you agree to pay all charges, including taxes, duties or other fees, incurred by you or any users of your account.
We advise that you never reveal via FilmExtras any personal information about yourself or anyone else. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your details when using FilmExtras.
It’s your responsibility to ensure that all information is accurate, true, and complete and is not misleading; and will be regularly updated by you so that it remains accurate, true, complete and not misleading.
You may use your Profile only to post information, photographs and other material that are proper and appropriate and you shall not do any of the following:
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material which in our reasonable opinion is sexually explicit, vulgar, indecent, racist, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive, harmful, inflammatory, sexually suggestive, defamatory and/or obscene;
- Publish any material which breaches, infringes, violates and/or is contrary to relevant laws, by-laws, statutes and/or regulations or codes of conduct;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy or intellectual property rights where applicable) of others;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of confidentiality or privacy of publicity, where applicable) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of our or another’s computer;
- You acknowledge that all Users FilmExtras.co.uk will be able to view your Profile, although only our Customers will be able to view your contact details;
- If you choose to Post and/or disclose to Customers any confidential or sensitive details about yourself then you do so entirely at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to review your Profile from time to time and to amend and/or delete it if we, in our sole discretion, think that it should be amended and/or deleted. We reserve the right to monitor and at our option to remove for any reason any Information Posted by you.
Subscriptions are paid accounts on FilmExtras. By paying for a subscription, you agree that you understand you will have access through the FilmExtras website, or through any of the assets (which may include email communications) of FilmExtras, to apply for castings, job opportunities and other opportunities which appear on the website or its assets. This access may be facilitated by the FilmExtras website itself, or it may be given in the form of contact information for a third-party to which the application is made (this contact information being hosted on the FilmExtras website or any of its assets). In either case, you agree that you understand that FilmExtras may not be involved in the casting process itself, that FilmExtras may be completely unaffiliated with the third-party responsible for the applications process, and that you are not guaranteed to be cast for any listing on FilmExtras to which you may apply. You agree that you understand that FilmExtras is not an agency.
Partner Sites & Linked Sites
The FilmExtras provide links to other sites for your convenience and enjoyment. Please note that if you access the linked sites you do so at your sole risk. We do not review, endorse, or control any content, advertising, products, services, or other materials on or available through those sites, nor are we responsible for any viruses, trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature that they may contain.
Your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers, partners, or other third parties found through FilmExtras, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third parties. You agree that FilmExtras will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such third parties or link to their sites on FilmExtras.
Disclaimer & Limits on Liability
All Content on FilmExtras are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We do not guarantee which Content will be on FilmExtras. We cannot promise that the Content will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. FilmExtras may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control. We will not be liable to you or to any other person in the event that all or any part of FilmExtras are discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
The views expressed in any content or material which is uploaded by you or other users of the FilmExtras do not reflect our views. We do not accept any liability for:
- any damage to your computer, any software or for any loss of data that results from your use of the FilmExtras;
- restrict your statutory rights as a consumer (including your rights to receive a reasonable standard of service, more details about which can be obtained from your local Trading Standards Office or Citizen's Advice Bureau);
- limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for fraud.
We reserve the right to monitor Submissions by those who use FilmExtras, but we are not obliged to do so. We disclaim any responsibility for the Content submitted by users on or through any area of FilmExtras including, without limitation,bulletin boards, and e-mail. We cannot and do not seek to limit the opinions and views of our users and such opinions and views, therefore, should not be taken to necessarily represent those of filmextras.co.uk.
We do not represent that the Content and features on or offered through FilmExtras are appropriate or available for use in all countries. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement and/or refuse service to you at any time without notice for any reason.
Cancellation of your account with filmextras.co.uk
Your subscription to filmextras.co.uk will be automatically renewed for successive subscription periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected unless your account/subscription is cancelled. You do have the right to cancel your membership with filmextras.co.uk at any time and you may continue to make full use of the products and services offered at filmextras.co.uk until the end of your subscription period upon which time your renewal will cease and no further payments will be taken.
By entering into a paid for subscription period with filmextras.co.uk you agree that all payments taken for a subscription are final and non-refundable.