Nathalie Adam43, London, Englandhttp://filmextras.co.uk/adamnathalie
|Shoe size||4.5 UK / 37.5 Euro|
Doing the NARRATION in Yvan Bellocq Concert, "Towards the sea" poems by Marielle Anselmo in Paris .
• Playing Speaking role of The Fairy Nini in :"Minou and Gourmolon" Opera by Armando Guidoni: at Vichy Montluçon Moulins Operas , France .
• Clowning in my own solo in Cabarets, Conferences, Rural festivals, Naxos Bobine Theatre in Paris .
• Playing ELISE the main role, in "Intimate Letters to Elise M." by L. Doutreligne. Directed by J.Luc Palies .Chorégraphie by : Francesca Bonato. Paris .
• Playing THE NUN in "Letters of a Portuguese Nun" Adapted by L. Doutreligne. Directed by J. L. Palies.A year's tour in various castles in Paris and France.
• Playing The WOMAN main role in "The Fourth world war has begun" Texts of Subcomandante Marcos, Jean Bourdieu .Directed by M.Aubert, Paris.
• Playing Adéla (Main role) in "La Casa de Bernarda Alba" by Garcia Lorca, Directed by J.L.Paliès. Avignon Festival 2 year's tour in PAris and all France .
• Playing Garcia Lorca in "Life of Garcia Lorca" directed by Louise Doutreligne.
One year tour in PAris and all France .
• Doing the narration in a Solo :"Halley's Comet" by Reynaldo Arenas.
• Playing the Androgyny in "Eclats" according to The Journal of Franz Kafka. Directed by: Pierre Antoine Villemaine. Paris LA cartoucherie
• Playing The Malik in : "The Malik" by Elsa Schuller directed by: Fabienne Ankaoua at the Theatre du Rond Point, Paris.
• Playing The Young prostitute main role in :"Clemence of Batignoles" directed and written by Pascal Tédes at Caen (Normandy).
• Playing The queen Derchelle in "Rangers and the Cities" Directed and written by P. Tédes, Epic of 7:30 Theatre de la Bastille.Paris
• Playing Dona Anna in "Don Juan of Origine" of Tirso de Molina Louise Doutreligne adaptation. Directed by J.L.Paliès.
Avignon Festival, Two years of National tour .
Autumn Festival in Madrid at the Teatro Albeniz played in Spanish.
• Playing The Religious in : "Lettres d'une Religieuse Portugaise." Guilleragues Directed by Xavier Beja. Paris .
• Playing Juliette Drouais V.Hugo Mistress in "Victor Hugo, a Life" Collective Writing and directing . AtVictor Hugo's Castle in Bièvres.
• Playing Lina in “Rendre a Cesar. D by Marguerite Yourcenar. Directed by Jean-Pierre Andreani Two years tour.
• Playing The young woman in:“Un Seducteur” by Søren Kierkegaard directed by Jean-Pierre Andreani. Festival d'Avignon, three years tour.
Radio and voiceover assignments
• France Culture Drama: Directed by G. Peyrou: "Blindness”. Directed by Michel Sidoroff: "The council of love"; "Sladek soldier ..." ; "The Journal of Jules Renard" ; "Auguste Blanqui" ;"Balkis and Salomon"Mohamed Kacin ;"The bride of the king";"Nuit Blanche, Nuit Noire"; " The impossible Mr. Cezanne ";" Traders”.
•Recorded Books: "François le Champi" by George Sand, "Mutiny on the Bounty" by Jules Verne, "La Comtesse de Sancerre" Sade.
•Voice Over : "All about My Mother" by Pedro Almodovar, "At the Height of summer" Tran Anh Hung,
"Eternity and a Day" Angelopoulos, "The Thirteenth Warrior" John Mac Tiernan, "Three days in April," "In name of the son, "" Murder in the First "Marc Rocco," The Wedding "by Pavel Lungin," The daughter of Captain "Alexander Prochkine.
Skills and hobbies
Drama Teacher DAnce ClownFull UK Driving Licence